Lori D. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“I’ve seen a handful of gratitude journals in my day and there are a handful of things which stand out about the Gratitude List that I appreciate:
1) The Gratitude List is not dated, which means if I miss a day I’m not left with a blank page and a sense of having ‘broken’ the chain.
2) The preface to the journal has lots of great research and tips to help establish and retain a gratitude practice. I found it motivating and inspiring. The authors even offer mindful and de-stressing exercises to help remain positively motivated.
3) Rather than just writing what you are grateful for each day, the prompts guide you to deepen your practice by stating WHY you are grateful and they also throw in random questions to elicit gratitude such as “what brings you joy?” or “who are you grateful for in your life right now?”.
- Crafted by hand in small batches
- Ethically made and designed to last a lifetime
- Sustainably sourced materials and 100% recycled paper
- A5 size, velvet-bound design, embroidered slogan patch, page stopper